Friday, August 19, 2016

Why I Haven't Been Writing

As some of you may know, I am a college student, and for the last several years I have been attending American River College in Sacramento California.  Well my ship has finally come in and earlier this year I found out I had been accepted to UC Berkeley.  Needless to say I am incredibly excited to start at one of the top academic institutions in the world.  My hope is that the people I meet there will give me new resources to draw upon and allow me to write better, more informative articles about all the pseudo scientific woo I abhor.  Between my recent vacation and my frantic preparations for my move this Sunday I have not had time to write about the lunacy of your favorite online gurus, but rest assured I shall return.  In the meantime GO BEARS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment